1. Take the oysters out of the refrigerator compartment of Midea, and scrub them clean.
2. Use a screwdriver to pry open a hole, and then use a knife to cut the closure muscle along the opening, and the oyster can be opened easily. Rinse the opened oysters with clean water.
3. The oyster shells should also be cleaned, and the oyster meat should be repacked into the oyster shells and placed on a flat plate.
4. Prepare ginger, garlic, shallots and chopped peppers.
5. Mince the ginger and garlic, and chop the shallots into chopped green onions.
6. Put a little peanut oil in the pan, and stir-fry the ginger on a low heat.
7. The minced ginger is slightly yellow, add half of the minced garlic, and continue to stir-fry on low heat.
8. Stir-fry until the ginger and garlic are slightly browned, set aside.
9. Place the remaining half of the minced garlic on the oysters.
10. Spread another layer of fried ginger and garlic.
11. Preheat the oven in advance, turn the baking tray into the middle layer, and bake with hot air at 200 degrees for about 10 minutes.
12. Because the oysters are salty and delicious, soy sauce and salt are not needed.
1. Don't use brute force when opening oysters, you can easily open the shell by cutting off the closed muscle;
2. If you are doing this for the first time, it is recommended to wear gloves to avoid scratching your hands;
3. When you buy raw oysters, you must remember to keep them in the refrigerator;
4. Don't store it for a long time, instant oysters will become thin even alive.