1. 1 Wash sheep's head soaked in blood
2. Into the cold water pot
3. Bring to a boil
4. Simmer on low heat for about 2 hours, turn off the heat
5. Remove the lamb's head to control the soup and let cool
6. Let the lamb's head meat cool down and peel it out with your hands
7. Take the meat from the sheep's face and tear it into strips
8. Shred the scallion, and cut the coriander into sections
9. Put the processed materials in the container
10. Add seasonings, mix and serve
11. Finished product loading
12. Finished product
1. The lamb's head meat has a lot of blood, so it needs to be bubbled well before making, so that the soup will be clearer.
2. The green onions used are best white and sweet green onions. Such green onions are not spicy and taste good. Zhangqiu's green onions are best.