1. Because I didn't know how to handle the sheep's head by myself, and I didn't have the courage to handle it, I bought the sheep's head that had been processed and came back to boil it with boiling water. This kind of sheep’s head is available in the Hui meat market here
2. The lamb tripe is also bought and processed, so I will boil it with boiling water when I come back.
3. Put the boiled lamb's head and belly into the pot, add water to submerge the ingredients, add the boiled meat
4. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat and simmer on low heat for 40 minutes
5. Cook and set aside
6. I bought it cooked from sheep’s lungs,
7. After slicing, wash again several times, and then boil the water for a while.
8. Slice the cooked lamb's head, shred the lamb belly and prepare with the braised lamb lungs.
9. Put the stewed soup in the pot, add salt and pepper
10. The chopped lamb is put into the soup,
11. Turn off the heat after boiling
12. Add a little chili oil to get out of the pot. Add a little chopped green onion when put in a bowl