1. Put the butter at room temperature to soften, add in powdered sugar and stir until the picture form
2. Add flour, salt and eggs. If the eggs have just been taken out of the refrigerator, you can put them in after the flour is finished. Put them in separate batches, leaving a little egg liquid at the end.
3. This is the dough after mixing. It is soft and cannot be shaped at this time, otherwise the butter will melt at hand temperature, so put it in the refrigerator and wait for it to harden
4. When it hardens, take it out and rub the strips, and rub it thinly, because it will expand when roasted, and then the almonds will stick to the top with some egg liquid.
5. Take the dental floss and draw a hand pattern on it
6. Hahaha, the drawing is done, then put it in the refrigerator while preheating the oven to 170 degrees
7. Bake at 170 degrees for 20 minutes. After the test, you can brush the ketchup or other jams on your nails.
1. It's OK to use almond slices for nails
2. Biscuit cookies baked with butter must be put in the oven in a hard state, so that they will be crispy. If the dough is already soft when put in the oven, it means that the butter has begun to melt and the butter will easily flow out during baking Oh, the biscuits don’t taste good.
3. Be sure to make your fingers more careful, and I wish you all a happy Halloween