1. The butter is softened and beaten with salt and sugar.
2. Add egg liquid and continue to beat
3. Send to the picture
4. Sift in low powder
5. Live into dough
6. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes
7. Roll out the dough
8. Cut into shapes and put on the baking tray
9. Fire up and down at 170 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Just paint it a little bit. My color is darker.
10. Egg whites with powdered sugar
11. Send to the picture
12. Add food coloring to make frosting of various colors
13. Use icing to coat the biscuits with a base color. The base icing can be slightly thinner.
14. Put it in the dryer at 50 degrees for 20 minutes, or it can be dried naturally.
15. Just paint your favorite pattern on the dried surface. The frosting used for drawing is slightly thicker than the base color.