1. The butter is softened in advance, and the pumpkin is steamed and allowed to cool in advance.
2. Add powdered sugar to the butter and stir until smooth.
3. Add pumpkin puree and mix well
4. Add low-flour, cornstarch
5. Stir into a ball
6. Divide into small doughs of about 12 g/piece
7. Use a toothpick or the back of a knife to evenly press out six traces to make a pumpkin shape
8. Insert raisins at the top as a pumpkin stalk
9. Put it in the preheated oven 160 degrees, 20 minutes
10. After baking, take it out without any hurry, use the remaining temperature to get stuffy
I like very crispy, you can extend the baking time