1. Pick the eel clean, cut into strips and coat with cornstarch. Then boil it in boiling water, remove it and let it cool in cold water
2. Fry the eggs well and make them tender. Put more oil on them so they won’t burn. .
3. Chop the tomatoes and dice the lotus root.
4. Take it out and set it aside.
5. Roll surface
6. Stack together.
7. Cut well
8. Pour the ingredients in. Bring the water to a boil, the next
9. Coming soon
10. Finished product
Add a little salt and an egg when making noodles and noodles, which is more chewy. Then wait until the ingredients are ready, and finally the next. Because after the dough is rolled, it will stick together if it is not put in the pan immediately