1. Wash and peel the potatoes and prepare all the ingredients
2. The potato shreds are marinated with salt, then the ham and onion are diced, salt, pepper, and eggs are added to the flour to make a batter
3. Mix all the ingredients into the batter and mix well
4. Add oil to the frying pan, turn on a medium-low heat, put it into a heart-shaped mold after the oil is hot, then put the potato shreds into the mold, and then use a small spoon to flatten the surface of the potato shreds
5. The potato shreds are basically shaped and demoulded, and then make the next small cake according to the above method
6. Turn the potato shreds over and fry the golden brown on both sides.
7. Put the potato shreds on the plate and serve with tomato sauce.
Be sure not to overwater the potato shreds after shredded. The potato shreds will become hard after the water is passed, and it is not easy to set the shape. The potato shreds will become soft after marinating. In addition, the batter should not be too thin, because the potato shreds will be watery, too much water is not easy to shape