1. Add water to the flour to make a batter. You can easily mix the batter with a hand-held whisk without any lumps. ~ Lift the whisk, and the batter has the best consistency.
2. Heat the pan, rub a small amount of oil, pour a tablespoon of batter, use pancakes to push round
3. Beat 1-2 eggs, use pancakes to push them apart, be careful not to drop the eggshells on the pancakes
4. Use a spatula to tentatively scoop up the pancake and turn it over
5. Brush the sauce ~ You can brush more sweet noodle sauce, according to personal preference, brush the appropriate amount of sauce tofu and Pixian bean paste
6. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and sprinkle a handful of buns to pretend to be crispy