1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Mince garlic, cut lemon into 4 pieces lengthwise, and chop parsley. Wash the shrimp, soak up the water with kitchen paper, add salt and a little pepper to marinate.
3. Put the noodles in boiling water and cook for 9-10 minutes, remove the filtered water and put it in the pot, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil and stir well to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
4. Heat the pan, pour 1 teaspoon of olive oil, put the shrimp in the pan and cook for 2 minutes, then turn over the shrimp and cook for 1 minute, set aside.
5. Pour 2 teaspoons of olive oil in the original pot, stir the garlic in the pot for 30 seconds, add the white wine and boil, add the cream and Ricos cheese sauce and cook for 3-4 minutes until slightly viscous, add the shrimp and parsley , Salt and a little pepper and cook for 1 minute.
6. Pour the sauce and shrimp into the pan with the pasta and stir evenly, put the pasta on a plate, and garnish with lemon cubes and the remaining coriander.
1. Preparation time: 5 minutes, cooking time: 20 minutes.
2. If you don't buy fresh parsley, you can use dried parsley instead.
3. Wash the shrimp, and then use kitchen paper to absorb the moisture, so as to ensure that the shrimp will retain its fresh flavor during the next step of frying.
4. The wine should choose white wine, otherwise the color and fragrance will be bad.
5. The reason for adding cheese sauce is to make the sauce smoother and the milk flavor stronger. The pasta made with cheese sauce was very slippery, and it slipped into the mouth.
6. The last piece of lemon can be garnished, and when you eat it, squeeze a little bit onto the pasta to bring out the umami taste.