1. Peel the garlic and chop it into minced garlic. I use a single head of garlic, which is not big but has a strong taste and a good taste.
2. Pour edible oil into the pot and add minced garlic when the oil is 60 to 70% hot.
3. Slowly fry on low heat until the minced garlic starts to be slightly yellow, turn off the heat, and let the remaining temperature of the oil continue to fry until the minced garlic becomes golden and crispy.
4. After cooling, put it into a sterilized airtight container, and take it as you eat. You can mix noodles or stir-fry, don’t have a "garlic flavor"~~
1. This is to deep-fry the minced garlic into sour and crispy. It is best to chop the minced garlic into smaller granules instead of mashing it into minced garlic.
2. Low heat throughout the frying process. Be sure to observe the color of the minced garlic. Don't turn off the heat until the minced garlic turns golden, so that the garlic crisps will easily become bitter. 3. The prepared garlic oil can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated for two or three months, but it is still recommended not to make too much, and then make it after eating.