1. Put the high-gluten noodles together with salt and cornstarch.
2. Prepare the clean water, pour the clean water into the basin and use a whisk at medium speed to beat evenly without lumps.
3. Make the batter.
4. I use my own shallow pan and brush the bottom for serving.
5. Put in the appropriate batter and spread the bottom of the basin.
6. Add water to the wok to bring to a boil, put the batter bowl inside, cover the pot over high heat and steam for 3 minutes.
7. After steaming, it becomes translucent.
8. Take out the cut strips on the chopping board.
9. Cut well.
10. Cut the shredded cucumber to lay the bottom of the pan.
11. The cold skin is steamed and cooled on the yard.
12. Put the tempeh in a low heat in a frying pan.
13. Add the chili and Chinese pepper to fry them and turn off the heat.
14. Pour the tempeh and the fried oil on the cold skin, not the chili and Chinese pepper.
15. Drain the sesame paste with a small amount of water first, then add other seasonings to adjust the sauce.
16. Pour the sauce on.
Seasoning can be adjusted according to your own cooking preferences. Liangpi noodles must be high-gluten flour