1. All the main ingredients are family portraits. Remember to peel the chicken breast. As for the peanuts, the traditional method is to peel them, but I really like the red skin on the peanuts, so I didn't go. You can choose
2. Remember to peel the chicken breast and cut it into small cubes of one centimeter square.
3. Put the cut chicken into the cooking wine, light soy sauce, and starch together, and marinate for 10-15 minutes. Coordinating things in advance will save a lot of time. Every time I cook, in addition to the sense of accomplishment when I prepare the dishes, the other part of the fun lies in whether the entire cooking process is reasonable and smooth. For an obsessive-compulsive disorder, the imperfect process is tormenting.
4. The chicken is marinated, and the peanuts are fried on a low fire. Only a little bit of base oil is needed in the pot. There is no other secret, keep your fire to a minimum, keep an eye on it, and don't go away. It will be done in about three minutes. Don't wait for him to be crispy before being out of the pan. It can be out of the pan when the skin starts to burst after being broken. Let it cool and it will be crunchy and crispy fried peanuts.
5. So far, the preparation work has been almost done. Cut the cucumber into cubes, the same size as the chicken (cucumber is not included in the material because it is not included in the traditional method, you can put it or not). With a wok, you can start to fry. The most complicated part has been completed, and the rest is just putting the materials one by one.
6. Heat a wok with cold oil, sauté dried chili, pepper, ginger, garlic slices, and green onions until fragrant, then slide into the chicken, and fry on medium heat until the chicken is discolored.
7. The cucumber is diced. Note that the cucumber can be eaten raw. Don't fry them. The secret is to put the cucumber and peanuts last, especially the peanuts, just when they are out of the pan, otherwise they won't be crispy.
8. At this time, use a spoonful of sugar, half a spoon of starch, half a spoon of vinegar, add a little bit of cold boiled water, and pour in a bowl of juice. When the soup is thick, put the peanuts in, turn off the heat, and stir evenly .
9. You're done, the finished product looks like this. Looks very professional, in fact everyone can make it at home, you should try it too!
1. The whole process of fried peanuts is the smallest fire
2. If you like pure taste, don't put cucumbers. In addition, peanuts can also be replaced with cashews.