by Mei Sister's Petty Bourgeois Life
1. The glutinous rice can be soaked one night in advance. If you can eat it at night, soak it in the morning. At least four hours.
2. I also soaked the shiitake mushrooms one night in advance. The dried shiitake mushrooms are better than fresh ones.
3. Today, when I bought this tenderloin, I originally planned to make pot meat, so I used it and chopped it into minced meat if I didn’t have any meat.
4. Add a spoonful of light soy sauce, a pinch of pepper, a spoonful of cooking oil, a pinch of cornstarch and a pinch of salt
5. Grab well and marinate for a while. If you want the meat to be tender, you can add a little water one by one and add some more after each absorption.
6. Cut winter bamboo shoots into small cubes, then add a little salt, add boiling water and soak for a while to remove the astringency
7. The soaked shiitake mushrooms must be thoroughly squeezed out of water and then chopped into diced pieces
8. Carrots peeled and diced
9. Leeks can be replaced with other things, such as chopped green onion or green peas, anyway, it won’t work if there is too much water.
10. Finely diced onion
11. Oil the pot, add the drained glutinous rice, and then add the previously adjusted sauce: 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce, a little sugar, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oil consumption. I'll talk about the color later
12. Stir-fry on medium heat for about five minutes, and the spatula keeps stirring, um, this color is beautiful, it looks like this oily after finishing, don’t dry it.
13. Remember to put a piece of wet gauze in the steamer. Spread the fried glutinous rice evenly in the steamer. Don’t press it. Put a few large holes in the middle of the chopsticks so that the glutinous rice will be easier to steam. , Control the amount of water yourself, otherwise the pot will dry out
14. Pour a thin layer of boiling water on the surface of the glutinous rice for about fifteen minutes [It feels like a small bowl of water, so that the steamed glutinous rice will have a sticky feeling. It will be out of the pot after five minutes of steaming. You can taste it. Continue to steam for a while after it's cooked]
15. Add oil to the pot, I also cut a bit of bacon fat because it was all lean meat just now, so let the oil be cleaned on a small fire
16. Add lean minced meat and continue to fry
17. Pour in chopped onions, chopped carrots, drained bamboo shoots and stir-fry for three to four minutes
18. Then continue to fry the diced mushrooms
19. When the seven or eight are ripe, add the remaining sauce that was poured into the glutinous rice just now, about a spoonful, so that the color of the vegetables and the glutinous rice will not be too different.
20. Add the chopped leeks before serving. If you leave it early, the color will not look good
21. Stir-fry for a minute, but I bought too much leeks and put some on it. I didn’t expect it to be quite fragrant.
22. Take a recent photo to greet you
23. Pour in the steamed glutinous rice and stir-fry quickly. You can taste the saltiness and add some chicken powder for seasoning. I like to eat spicy white sugar, so I also put two tablespoons of chili noodles. Haha, you ignore it.
24. To be honest, if it’s not for fear that it’s not enough, I want to eat it as fried rice, it’s too fragrant
25. Take out a dumpling wrapper, sprinkle the base powder, and put a little powder on the rolling pin. It takes a little bit of force. Roll it out as much as possible while rolling it in circles.
26. Then use the head of the rolling pin on the side to press it up and turn it while making it. This kind of lace will appear.
27. Put the finished skin into a large plate, remember to cover it with plastic wrap, otherwise, after a while, there will be no way to wrap it. You don’t need to put the powder, just stack it directly.
28. Put a piece of skin on the palm of your hand, and dig a large spoonful of glutinous rice into it. As for how much it depends on your technique, it is not recommended to press too much glutinous rice with one hand at the beginning, and slowly take it up with one hand. Then tighten gently and forcefully,
29. Put some glutinous rice on the edge of the pleats to make it look better
30. Remember to put a piece of dry greased paper under the steamer, not wet, otherwise the shaomai skin will be sticky and boiled for a while and won’t be able to pick it up. Don’t say I didn’t remind you to arrange them one by one. Put the lid on, otherwise it will taste bad after drying]
31. Let’s start steaming. After the water is boiled on a high fire, steam for four or five minutes. Don’t steam it for too long. After that, simmer for two minutes.
32. Before taking pictures, I ate one quickly. It was not a waste of satisfaction that I was tired for more than an hour
33. I can’t eat so much by myself, so I gave some to the younger brothers and sisters in the property downstairs, and they have been very hard recently.
34. It also packs some and puts it in the refrigerator to freeze it. You can steam two and eat it when you don’t want to do it
35. Disasters make us grieve and make us understand. Except for life and death, everything in this world is trivial. Nothing is more important than peace, and nothing is happier than being alive. Here, I can only wish, I wish you: There are unexpected surprises, and everything you ask for is what you want; there is unexpected luck, and the journey is smooth; life is bright, everything is lovely, happy year after year, happy year after year, The sun is everywhere, the future can be expected
Those who like food can pay attention to my food: yuner6421, I will share some food dynamics every day, if you don’t understand, you can directly message!