1. Prepare ingredients
2. Cut kelp and bean curd into wide slices or thin strips according to personal preference. Cut the gluten into pieces, soak the yuba in advance
3. Soak the greens for ten minutes
4. Wash the meatballs and set aside
5. After all the ingredients are prepared, blanch the water in the order of vegan and meat. After blanching, drain the water and set aside
6. Prepare a bag of the base material for the spicy incense pot. I bought it from Haidilao, and it tastes good. If you have any delicious base material, you can recommend it.
7. After the wok is heated, pour in vegetable oil. You can pour more of it in an appropriate amount, which is double the usual amount of cooking.
8. Pour into the spicy fragrant pot bottom material and simmer the red oil on low heat
9. Change the fire to pour the meatballs, the squid must be stir-fried
10. After discoloration, pour in yuba, gluten, tofu skin, kelp, stir-fry and discolor, finally pour in the greens, add a little salt to the pan Why should I put a little salt? Actually the hot pot base is also salty
11. Deep fry the peanuts and sprinkle them in a spicy pot
12. Served with a bowl of rice and a glass of beer, it’s cool to sweat