1. Choose the ingredients according to personal preference, shred all the vegetarian ingredients, and cut the meat into thin slices (the thinner the better)
2. Boil water in a pot, add rice noodles and cook (I use wet rice noodles, boil it in boiling water for 3 minutes and then remove it)
3. Pour the chicken broth boiled in advance into the casserole, add some salt and turn off the heat after it is boiled
4. Add the rice noodles, and then quickly add the prepared ingredients. The principle is to put eggs and meat first, then put the vegetables that are relatively difficult to cook, and finally put leeks and chives.
1. Cut the meat as thin as possible, put it in a pot and blanch it to cook\n2. After the chicken broth is cooked, quickly add the rice noodles and side dishes, and use the heat of the chicken broth to cook the side dishes.