1. A sheet of bean curd roll, top with coriander and shredded radish, roll into a long roll
2. Cut obliquely into 2CM thickness and place in the plate
3. Add 4 grams of starch, 8 grams of cooking wine, 2 grams of salt, 1 gram of pepper, and 1 egg white to 400 grams of shredded pork, mix well
4. 20 grams of sweet noodle sauce, 5 grams of soy sauce, 8 grams of sugar, 10 grams of cooking wine, appropriate amount of soy sauce, appropriate amount of sauce, 23 grams of water, stir well and set aside
5. Stir-fry the shredded pork until it changes color, pour in the adjusted sauce, stir fry to evenly color, and serve.