1. Soak the fungus with water in advance, wash and set aside
2. Carrots, green peppers, and red peppers are sliced separately
3. Cut old tofu into triangular slices about 1cm thick
4. Heat oil in a pan, add tofu slices and fry until golden on both sides and serve.
5. Heat oil in a wok, dig a tablespoon of bean paste and fry until red oil comes out, add sliced ginger and stir fragrant
6. Pour in carrot slices, green chili, red chili and black fungus and stir fry
7. Pour in the fried tofu cubes, add salt, sugar, and add a little water and cook for 1-2 minutes to make the tofu flavorful
8. Finally, the water starch is hooked up, the chicken essence is seasoned, and the sauce can be collected over high heat!
* If you don’t like the smell of tofu, you can cut the tofu and blanch it in boiling water before frying to get rid of the smell of tofu.