1. Peel the winter melon and cut into the ends, add a little salt, mix well and marinate for more than 10 minutes
2. Add cooking wine and dry starch to minced meat, mix well and marinate for preparation
3. Put the marinated winter melon in gauze and wrap it tightly, squeeze out the water, and put it in the container
4. Add the old tofu and crush it, add salt, pepper, minced ginger, and chopped green onion
5. Minced meat, lard, dry starch, mix well
6. Knead the balls into a plate, put them in a pot of boiling water and steam for 5 minutes, turn off the heat and simmer for about 1 minute
7. Take out and put in the wolfberry that has been brewed with boiling water
8. Raise the pot again, hook the remaining seasoning into a gorgon sauce and pour it on top.
After the winter melon is marinated, be sure to squeeze out the water. When steaming, use a high fire. Don't steam it for too long. Just steam it. If it is steamed for too long, it will collapse and become a mass.