1. Chopped horseshoe
2. Dried and chopped sausage, bacon, dried shrimp and fish
3. Sausage, bacon, dried shrimp, and dried fish in a frying pan until fragrant
4. Add the horseshoe and stir fry, because it has starch, it will stick to the pan. Add oyster sauce and salt and stir fry until the horseshoe and ingredients are evenly mixed together. You can put it on a plate and let it cool.
5. Mix the sticky rice flour and glutinous rice flour, take 60g of water and knead it into a dough. Add the water gradually until it becomes a dough. I probably added about 50%.
6. Take a pot and add water to boil until foamy, divide the kneaded dough into small portions and boil in hot water
7. After the noodles are cooked hard in water, cut them into small pieces and cook them.
8. Scoop up the cooked small balls and put them in the glutinous rice flour and stir with chopsticks. There is a bread machine that can be put into the machine to stir, add cold water gradually, and mix until it can knead into a dough. I probably added about 100 water. If the dough is sticky, it means there is more water, just add some sticky rice flour
9. Take a piece of millet flour dough and knead it into a ball, put it in the sticky rice flour and roll it around
10. Use your thumb to make a hole in the middle
11. While pressing the edges of the dough with the thumbs of both hands, turn the dough slowly from the outside to the inside, the more the pressure becomes thinner
12. Become a bowl
13. Fill the stuffing, like making dumplings, pinch the edges tightly, pinch out the lace, and steam for 15 minutes.
The ratio of sticky rice flour to glutinous rice flour is 2:1. Too much sticky rice flour tends to crack the skin, too much glutinous rice flour will stick to your hands, and the skin will be tougher after steaming.