1. Prepare materials;
2. Peel the banana, dice it, and put it in a bowl;
3. Use a spoon to mash the bananas into puree;
4. Beat in two eggs;
5. Beat the eggs and mix with the mashed banana;
6. In a cold pan, use a spoon to pour the egg batter into the frying pan, then turn on the fire, and fry on low heat for 2-3 minutes until large bubbles appear on the surface;
7. Turn it over and fry for about 30 seconds;
8. Take out, put on a plate, drizzle honey on the banana omelette, ready to eat!
1. To make this cake, it is best to use a non-stick pan, which is not easy to paste and is easy to operate!
2. When the batter is put into the pan, the pan must be in a cold state. If the pan is hot, the batter will start to condense when it is put into the pan, making it easy to batter.