1. 14 chicken wings, completely thawed
2. Scratch two knives with a knife for easy taste
3. Follow the marinade instructions 30g marinade: 30g water, mix the marinade and water into a paste evenly
4. Pour the chicken wings, put on disposable gloves and massage, so that the chicken wings are fully and evenly covered with the marinade
5. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 6-24 hours. I marinated it for 6 hours, and the taste inside is still a bit poor, so I can take more time if I have time.
6. To control the excess water, put the high rack in the convection oven, and place the chicken wings so that the front is over.
7. 250 degrees for 10 minutes after power on, then press the handle,
8. Turn over after ten minutes,
9. Come again at 250 degrees for 10 minutes. Everyone depends on their convection oven.
10. Power off, uncover, complete
If you like spicy taste, you can change the marinade, and marinate for a longer time to make it more delicious. It’s a little scary to use the convection oven for the first time. Be careful not to touch the glass during the use of the convection oven, and don’t put anything that is not resistant to high temperatures around, keep children away