1. Cut baby cabbage into thin strips in half.
2. Cut large red tomatoes into pieces with a hob.
3. Soak the black fungus with warm water two hours in advance, shred or cut into small pieces.
4. Chopped chives and coriander.
5. Heat up the wok and add appropriate amount of cooking oil. After the oil is hot, add baby cabbage, tomatoes, fungus and a dried chili sliced into sections, and fry until soft.
6. Pour the remaining soup residue from cooking lamb chops, add two bowls of water, boil for ten minutes, add the vermicelli, and cook for another three minutes.
7. Put the scallions and coriander in half of the leaves (where did the other half go? See my other recipe for stewed lamb chops), then add the right amount of pepper and a little MSG to make the hot and sour lamb soup.
Hot and sour lamb soup is a by-product of stewed lamb chops, so if you want to know how to make lamb soup, please refer to my other recipe: stewed lamb chops.