1. Peel the lotus root and rinse it well. Rinse the lotus root hole more.
2. Cut the lotus root into thin slices, put it in clean water, and soak to remove the starch.
3. Sit in hot boiling water, put in the lotus root slices, remove when the water boils again, and then put it in cold water to stir, the taste can remain crisp.
4. 3 tablespoons of chopped chili, add half a teaspoon of sugar, appropriate amount of salt, 1 teaspoon of white vinegar, two cloves of garlic, minced garlic, mix well and add appropriate amount of boiled water, so that a bowl of sauce is ready.
5. Just pour the sauce on the lotus root slices.