1. All ingredients.
2. Soak the vermicelli in cold water to soften.
3. Put it in a pot and cook, and add half a spoon of salt.
4. After the cooked vermicelli is rinsed repeatedly with cold water, drain the water and set aside.
5. Chop the millet pepper, chives, and ginger, add 2 tablespoons of oil and put them in the microwave for 1 minute.
6. Pour the bitten chili oil into a bowl of good vermicelli, add balsamic vinegar, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, and white pepper, and stir well.
The vermicelli with the cold dressing will be better tasted after sealing the bowl with plastic wrap and putting it in the refrigerator for half an hour.