1. North tofu cut into rectangular strips
2. Wrap the seaweed in the middle of the tofu and wrap it around
3. Put the tofu one by one in the starch and coat it with a thin layer of starch
4. Add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, and water to the bowl and mix thoroughly
5. Add oil to a non-stick pan and heat up. Put the tofu on a medium-to-low heat. Don’t rush the tofu. Shake the pot after the bottom is shaped. The tofu can be turned over when sliding back and forth. Fry over medium heat until golden on all sides.
6. Pour the juice into a bowl and heat it over medium-low heat until the soup becomes thick, allowing the tofu to fully absorb the soup and add flavor