1. Prepare the beautiful induction cooker and ingredients, cut the ingredients, and wash the rice
2. Start the Midea induction cooker and pour olive oil into the pot
3. Start the cooking function, and fry the onion for 3 minutes until transparent
4. Add carrots, mushrooms, corn kernels, green beans and colored peppers and stir-fry until moisture comes out, then serve
5. Pour in olive oil, add ginger and stir fry a few times
6. Add squid and shrimp to stir fry
7. Stir-fry until moisture comes out, add beer
8. Then boil
9. Pour out the seafood and leave the soup in the pot
10. Add the cleaned rice, soak the rice in the noodle soup
11. Season with appropriate amount of salt and black pepper, cover the pot and cook for 15-20 minutes on low heat, without turning
12. Until most of the soup is absorbed by the rice
13. Sprinkle the green beans evenly
14. Spread all the seafood evenly on the rice and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
The volume of all liquids is 3 times that of meters,
The final product should be dried as much as possible without any soup. It is ideal to have a layer of steamed rice, and the firepower can be controlled by yourself.