1. Normal cooking for 2 people!
2. Take the cooking time to clean the squid, remove the head, remove the suction cup, cut it, and blanch it in boiling water with the shrimp, put some cooking wine in the boiling water to remove the fishy!
3. To prepare the sauce, add basil and black pepper to the tomato sauce and stir well, then chop mushrooms, carrots, asparagus, and black olives to prepare.
4. When the rice is ready for 5 minutes, add all the ingredients and 3 teaspoons of salt to the rice cooker and mix well.
5. Close the lid and continue cooking the rice.
6. Look, the one-pot seafood risotto is ready!
7. Let's eat, exotic, risotto!