1. Chinese cabbage only takes the leaf part above the cabbage leaf.
2. Put the cabbage leaves in boiling water, blanch them to soften, remove and drain the water for later use.
3. Blanch the leeks in boiling water and remove them for later use.
4. Prepare side dishes, chopped green onion, minced meat, corn kernels, green peas. Cut shiitake mushrooms, ham, and carrots into small cubes.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the pot, add minced meat and stir fry.
6. After the minced meat changes color, add chopped green onion and stir fragrant.
7. Add the side dishes and stir fry evenly.
8. Add light soy sauce, salt, and oyster sauce, stir fry to taste and turn off the heat.
9. Take a piece of blanched cabbage leaf and pack a spoonful of the fried side dish.
10. Tie the cabbage wraps with leeks and put them on the plate.
11. Fill the water box of the steamer with water, select the fresh and tender steaming mode, and steam for about 8 minutes.
12. Pour the thin slices into the remaining diced vegetables until the soup is thick.
13. Pour the prepared vegetable juice onto the steamed cabbage bag.