1. Wash the Chinese cabbage and cut it into slices for later use.
2. The cabbage should be cut into slices, the knife and the cutting board form a 30° angle, so that the cut cabbage stew is delicious.
3. The salted fish is the domestically marinated river fish, the kind of dried fish that is not very salty, wash it with hot water. If it is sea fish, it is very salty, so be sure to soak in water to reduce the saltiness.
4. Sauté the garlic cloves in the hot oil, add the fish to the pan and fry the fish, add cooking wine and light soy sauce and pepper oil to taste.
5. When the fish is fried, the cabbage can be added. Don't forget to add the aniseed.
6. Stir-fry the Chinese cabbage. This season, the Chinese cabbage does not have a lot of moisture. When you cook the cabbage over a low heat, the cabbage will be cooked slowly.
7. Cover the pot on a low heat, and cook the cabbage for about 5 minutes. The cabbage will become soft and the fish will be cooked.
1. The salted fish must be washed and cooked. Don't think that the problem of saltiness is not big, after all, it is stored in the open air.
2. If you use sea fish to cook dishes, you should also clean them. Marine fish are generally very salty, so you must soak some water before using them for cooking.
3. For the dishes made with cabbage, it is best to eat all the dishes once. Eat and cook now.