1. Prepare all materials. The sesame glutinous rice balls are prepared in advance and frozen in the refrigerator. When you want to eat them, you can take them out to cook or fry them.
2. Take a clean bowl and beat the eggs in the bowl. Add a small amount of salt and knock it loose.
3. Add a little frying powder and stir evenly without powder particles.
4. Put the sesame glutinous rice balls in the fragrant fried powder custard, and coat the custard evenly.
5. Put a little oil in the pan, and when the oil is 8 minutes hot, add the sesame glutinous rice balls covered with egg batter.
6. When the sesame glutinous rice balls are golden brown, you can remove them, place them on absorbent paper, drain off the excess oil, and serve them when they cool down. It would be better if you sprinkle some salt and pepper on top!
1. Add some fragrant fried powder in the egg mixture, which not only makes the egg mixture better wrap the glutinous rice balls, but also makes the glutinous rice balls more crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
2. When frying in the pan, the fire should not be too high, otherwise the sesame seeds inside will be blown out.