1. 210 grams of high-gluten flour, 60 grams of low-gluten flour, 20 grams of whole egg liquid, 150 grams of milk, 25 grams of fine sugar, 3 grams of salt, 3 grams of yeast powder, put them in a basin and knead by hand, or use a bread machine .
2. Add 25 grams of butter and continue to knead until it reaches the expansion stage. You can also use a bread machine, but I knead it faster in 20 minutes.
3. When the dough is kneaded, cover it with a fresh-keeping bag and proof it to twice its size at a time.
4. When making pineapple peel, pay attention to the softening of 50 grams of butter, add 60 grams of caster sugar and then mix well. Add 20 grams of egg liquid and beat well. Finally, sift in 80 grams of low powder and mix well with a spatula. Just mix well if it is very sticky. , You can put it in the refrigerator for a while and then it will be plastic.
5. Divide the pineapple peel into 25 grams each, you can divide it into 8 and the remaining 20 grams is enough.
6. After the dough is proofed, the air is divided into 55 grams each, 8 pieces can be divided into the remaining one small, and the dough is rounded and aired, and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
7. Press the pineapple skin flat.
8. Put our bread balls with chocolate sauce on it.
9. Slowly push the crust upwards while rotating the dough to wrap around three-quarters of the dough.
10. Put a bowl of boiling water in the oven and proof it to double the size, about 40 minutes.
11. Brush with egg yolk liquid.
12. Preheat the oven to 165 degrees first, and bake for 15-20 minutes. It should be noted that in practice, the temperature of the oven is set at 165 degrees is relatively low, and the color may be lighter. Use it several times to master the oven Your temper will be much better, don't be impatient.
13. Prepare our New Zealand cream. This kind of cream should not be available in the mainland at present, only Taiwan has it, but we can find a similar one instead.
14. When the time is up, you can take out the Star Power Ice Fire Pineapple Bun. When it is just out of the oven, it is about 75 degrees. Use a thermometer to measure it. When it reaches 55 degrees, cut the Ice Fire Pineapple Bun from the middle and cut our New Zealand butter. Take one down and put it in. Our ice fire pineapple bun is ready.
The method of ice-fire pineapple buns is actually not difficult. Follow the above steps and follow the steps. In addition, the method of ice-fire pineapple buns above is simple, but the method of authentic star-powered ice-fire pineapple buns is even simpler, as long as the semi-finished products are fermented, but the technology, equipment and bread The formula is more demanding.