by One day and one note
1. Prepare the ingredients you need in advance.
2. Flatten the garlic cloves and cut into minced garlic for later use.
3. Use a knife to chop the tempeh slightly and set aside.
4. After the chicken legs are cleaned, remove the bones and cut into small pieces for later use.
5. Pour a little Gelinuoer walnut oil into the pot and heat it up. This walnut oil is very clear and translucent, and the fried ingredients taste very fragrant. The built-in measuring cup is easy to use.
6. Pour in dried chili, minced garlic and tempeh and stir fry until the minced garlic is slightly browned. Here, you must fully fry the minced garlic and tempeh so that the steamed chicken will taste better.
7. Spread the fried minced garlic and tempeh on top of the processed chicken.
8. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, and ginger slices and stir evenly with chopsticks.
9. Then add starch and mix well and marinate for more than 2 hours.
10. Put the marinated chicken in a pressure cooker, change the heat to medium-low heat and steam for 20 minutes after the high-fire SAIC, or you can steam the chicken directly in a steamer to soften it.
11. Gelinuoer cold-pressed walnut oil is more suitable for your baby's health.
1. Wash the drumsticks and soak them in cold water for 2 hours.
2. Use a knife to remove the chicken bones and cut into small pieces for easy steaming.
3. The minced garlic and tempeh must be sautéed to get the fragrance.
4. You can use a pressure cooker or a steamer for steaming.