by Norwegian Red Food
Prepare the ingredients: 2 chicken drumsticks, 1 sweet potato, and 1 potato
Chop the chicken legs into chunks.
3. Put the chicken nuggets in a pot of cold water, turn off the heat when the water boils and a lot of blood is floating.
Remove the chicken nuggets and wash them thoroughly.
5. Take a large bowl, put a piece of fermented bean curd, scoop 1 tablespoon of fermented bean curd juice, and add 1 teaspoon of white sugar to crush.
6. Then put the cleaned chicken pieces into a bowl, cut some shredded ginger, and sprinkle a pinch of pepper.
7. Grab, mix well, and marinate for about two hours.
Dice the potatoes and sweet potatoes, put them in a large bowl, put them on a steamer, pour half a pot of cold water into the pot, set alight, and boil the water for one minute.
Then uncover the lid, place the marinated chicken nuggets on top of the potatoes and diced sweet potatoes, cut a little bit of green onion, and place them on top of the chicken nuggets. Cover the lid and continue steaming.
Note: Because the chicken legs have been blanched in water, they are basically cooked, so the potatoes and sweet potatoes are steamed in the basket first, and then the chicken is stacked to continue steaming.
10. Steam for another 10 minutes on medium-high heat. After boiling, remove the green onion, shredded ginger, and pepper. Sprinkle some green onion rings and serve.
1. The chicken legs should be blanched first to remove the fishy smell, and then marinated.
2. If you have rice wine or rice wine, you can add some, the flavor is also good. For those who like to eat chili, add some spicy.
3. In addition to potatoes and sweet potatoes, pumpkin, yam, yuba, shiitake mushrooms, etc. can also be used