by Shredded Potato Burrito
1. Bring to a pot to boil water, put a spoonful of cooking wine, put in the chicken legs, turn both sides, blanch the blood foam, etc., and clean it
2. Cut the lemon into three large slices and set aside, and squeeze out about 20 ml of lemon juice for use.
3. Poke the chicken thigh with a toothpick or sharp knife tip to make it easier to taste the marinated meat
4. Pour lemon juice, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, half a tablespoon of honey, pepper, salt, and chili into the chicken thighs. Simply chop the lemon slices and put them in a basin, mix well, turn the chicken thighs, and coat both sides of the chicken thighs. Top dressing
5. Okay, put all the ingredients into the food bag, give a meat massage, let the seasoning fully marinate the chicken legs, marinate for more than 1 hour
6. Take a darker baking dish or baking bowl, spread a large piece of tin foil, pour the marinated meat and all the soup into the baking dish, wrap it up, the package is not very tight, a slight gap is best
7. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, put the baking tray into the middle of the oven, and bake on the upper and lower fire for 15 minutes
8. Take it out after 15 minutes, open the tin foil, turn the meat over, wrap it, and bake it in the oven for 10 minutes
9. Finally, take out and brush with a layer of honey and bake for five minutes.
10. It's cooked, so fragrant
11. Serve on the plate, there is leftover broth that can be poured on the chicken thighs
12. Cypress, the war horse, the culinary skills are flying
If you marinate at night, you can put the chicken legs and all the juice in a food bag, refrigerate overnight, and you can take it out the next day.
If you want to eat that day, you can use a toothpick or a sharp knife to poke the meat into the eye to make it easier to taste the marinated meat. After a massage, you can marinate for 1 hour.