by Wandering stars
1. Wash the drumsticks and remove the bones with sharp kitchen scissors.
2. Cut the chicken horizontally and vertically with a knife a few times, add 2 tablespoons of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper, and marinate for half an hour.
3. Lay the marinated chicken thighs flat on the cutting board, roll them up from one side, and tighten them as much as possible. The matte side of the tin foil is facing up, and the chicken legs are rolled on the tin foil. Wrap the chicken thighs with tin foil and pinch both ends to form a candy shape. .
4. Boil water in a pot, add the wrapped chicken thighs and cook for about 25 minutes.
5. After cooking, take it out and put it in ice water to cool down.
6. Mince garlic and onion, cut green and red pepper into rings, cut coriander into small sections, put all into a small bowl, put 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar, add cooked white sesame seeds, and mix Spread evenly into a dip.
7. After the chicken drumstick rolls are completely cooled, remove the tin foil, cut into evenly thick slices, place them on a plate, and dip them when eating.
1. The cooked chicken drumstick roll must be completely cooled before cutting so that it will not fall apart.
2. Use ice water to cool the chicken thighs quickly. Once it is cold and hot, the chicken will taste more chewy.