by Squirrelfish 77
1. Tear off the excess fat and skin from the chicken thighs and set aside.
2. Chop chicken drumsticks quickly.
3. Cut potatoes into pieces.
4. Cut carrots into pieces.
5. Cut the onion into pieces.
6. Mix well with cooking wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, soybean paste, and seafood sauce to form a sauce.
7. Heat the pan, put the cut excess fat into the pan and fry out the fat.
8. Add sliced ginger, onion, potato wedges, and carrots and stir-fry evenly.
9. Spread enoki mushrooms.
10. Spread a few pieces.
11. Pour the sauce.
12. Cover the lid and boil on high heat, then turn to low heat, and simmer for ten minutes.
13. smell good!
14. Come and garnish with some green pepper pieces.
15. Fresh and tender, delicious and delicious.