by Squirrelfish 77
1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Chop the chicken legs into pieces and clean them. Separate the chicken from the skin and oil.
3. Peel and cut potatoes, and peel and cut carrots. Prepare green onion, ginger and garlic.
4. Without putting oil in the pan, fry the chicken skin and chicken to get the fat, then add the chicken nuggets and fry until golden on both sides.
5. Stir fry the scallion, ginger and garlic for a fragrance, then add light soy sauce, salt, oyster sauce, and sugar, and stir fry for color.
6. Replace with hot pot and add proper amount of boiling water.
7. Put carrots and potatoes.
8. Add a bag of Xiabuxiabu tomato hot pot base and stir well.
9. Cover the lid, boil on high heat and simmer for 15 minutes on low heat until the chicken pieces are tender and tasty. After eating the chicken, you can also rinse some other vegetables.
10. This box of Xiabuxiabu Yuanyang Hotpot Base is enough.
If you want to eat spicy flavor, you can switch to Xiabuxiabu spicy hot pot base.