1. Prepare ingredients
2. Put the walnut kernels in the oven at 120°C for 30 minutes. The walnut kernels are roasted and crispy, then crushed and peeled. Mix the walnut kernels with salt and sugar and mix well
3. Mix low-gluten flour, baking powder and vanilla powder, sieve and add to walnuts, mix well
4. Then add the beaten egg liquid, stir evenly, mix into a dough, knead the dough into a strip, put it in a baking tray, and brush a layer of egg liquid on the surface
5. Put it into the preheated oven, heat up to 170°C, lower the heat to 150°C and bake for 30 minutes, and the surface will be slightly golden.
6. The long baked dough, after a little cooling, cut into thin slices
7. Put the slices into the oven and bake again, and bake at 130 degrees for 35 minutes. Dry the water in the biscuits.
Adjust the temperature appropriately according to the temper of your own oven to avoid scorching.