1. Prepare the required ingredients and slice the sausage
2. Wash the rice and put it in the Jiuyang iron kettle, and add the amount of water used to make rice (about 1.2 times that of rice)
3. Choose Standard Rice-Cheeks-Long Grain Rice (Long Grain Fragrant Rice I use) to start the braised rice program, the braised rice is more fragrant in grains
4. During the braising process, take care of the ingredients. Heat the frying pan, add a little oil, low heat, fry the egg, and pierce the egg yolk. It’s okay if the eggs are too ugly to fry. Finally, you have to break them up. Fry them until they are 80 or 90 minutes cooked.
5. Add a little oil to the pot, stir-fry the green beans on low heat for 1 minute, set aside
6. Stir-fry the sausages for half a minute
7. When there are 5 minutes left in the braising process, open the lid, add corn kernels, green beans, spicy cabbage, and Chinese sausage, close the lid to continue the braising process, and simmer for two minutes after the end
8. Finally add the fried egg, beat it, sprinkle with chopped green onion, and the fragrant kimchi stew is done! There is wood and saliva?
1. The rice cooker used is the third generation of Joyoung Iron Kettle, Joyoung IH electromagnetic rice cooker F-40T5, which is different from ordinary rice cookers. The inner pot is made of cast iron and uses electromagnetic heating. The wood-fired rice made in a wok is fragrant, and the rice is chewy.
2. If you buy spicy cabbage with more soup, put a little less water when braising rice.
3. Spicy cabbage and Chinese sausage have salty taste, so there is no need to add salt
4. Although it is just a simple braised rice, the nutrition is very comprehensive. As long as the ingredients are well matched, simplicity is not necessarily bad. You can add your favorite ingredients as you like.