1. Prepare the materials
2. Pressed into mud;
3. Sprinkle some sugar
4. 3g yeast stir well
5. Pour into the flour
6. Knead into a smooth dough
7. If it feels dry and hard, add some steamed pumpkin water
8. Little by little
9. Knead it into your hands and polish your face!
10. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment
11. Just have a flocculent drawing explanation!
12. It must be cut with a sharp knife!
13. Secondary fermentation
14. success! Medium heat for 15 minutes, simmer for 3 minutes to boil!
Very soft and delicious!