1. Prepare materials.
2. Rinse the duck with water and set aside.
3. Peel and slice ginger, remove seeds and cut green and red pepper into small pieces, and slice garlic and green onions.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add ginger and stir-fry until golden.
5. Add garlic and saute.
6. Add scallions and stir fry for aroma.
7. Add duck meat.
8. Add rice wine.
9. Add the braised soy sauce.
10. Add water to submerge the duck meat and rock sugar.
11. Add the thick soup treasure.
12. Add salt.
13. Cover the pot, boil on high heat and turn to low heat to simmer until the juice is collected. Finally, add green and red pepper and stir fry for a while.
The duck is not easy to boil, so the whole process of simmering is low heat.