1. Prepare your favorite side dishes, stir-fry or boil them, depending on your preference
2. Use Sprite to remove the chili sauce (don't put too much, it will become thinner), then add sesame oil and stir to reduce the spiciness and increase the fragrance. (After many tests, this brand of chili sauce is the most suitable)
3. Spread the side dishes and beef on the rice, and put a fried egg on top
4. Add the prepared chili sauce, the consistency is about this, not too thin or too thick.
5. Stir evenly and you can start eating, it's not too fragrant.
The boiled taste is okay, but there is too much water, so there is no stir-fried side dish. The stir-fried taste is a combination of bibimbap. If it is troublesome, you can boil the side dish. What kind of dishes do you like to eat~