1. After washing the chicken wings, use a knife to cut diagonally, add the seasoning and stir
2. Mix flour and starch, and evenly spread on the chicken wings
3. Put chicken wings in edible oil preheated to 170°C, fry until light brown and remove, heat the edible oil to 190°C, and re-fry again
4. Chop the chili
5. Pour the prepared sauce into the pan and boil on high heat
6. Put the fried chicken and chili in the pot and stir quickly, wait for the sauce to evenly spread on the chicken, pour in the sesame oil and stir.
If you like the spicy taste, you can add more pepper or ground pepper