1. Sliced pork belly and potatoes for later use
2. Sliced zucchini, cut Korean kimchi into small pieces
3. Cut the tofu into thick slices about 0.5cm thick (soft tofu is not easy to handle, it doesn’t matter if you cut it larger), wash the rice once and then put it in water, rub the rice with your hands and leave the second round of rice water for use.
4. Pour a little oil in the pan, add green onion, ginger, garlic and fry until fragrant, add pork belly and fry to get the oil, add spicy cabbage and stir evenly
5. Mix the Korean miso and rice water evenly, put it in the pot, add the zucchini slices and potato slices, boil, turn to low heat for about 10 minutes, add the enoki mushrooms and tofu, cook until it tastes, then remove from the heat, according to the individual Season with salt to taste