1. Put the pork neck bones into the pot, add a few slices of ginger, a few pieces of green onions and an appropriate amount of Shaoxing wine, boil on high heat to remove impurities and blood.
2. After removing the blood, rinse it off and put it back in the pot for later use.
3. Cut half an onion into large pieces, cut ginger into thick slices, smash four garlic pieces, and add to the pot.
4. Continue to add three spoons of light soy sauce and three spoons of rice wine, and then fill the pot with water.
5. After the high heat is boiled, turn to a low heat and simmer for an hour.
6. Next, let's prepare the sauce. Mix two tablespoons of miso, two tablespoons of Korean hot sauce and two tablespoons of minced chili in a bowl.
7. Stir well.
8. Now, let’s prepare the side dishes. Boil the Chinese cabbage in a pot.
9. After the cold water, tear it in half with your hands.
10. Peel the potatoes and cut into large pieces.
11. After an hour, add the side dishes to the pot.
12. Add the sauce made just now and stir a little to help the sauce dissolve.
13. Finally, add two tablespoons of perilla seed powder and continue to simmer for half an hour.
14. Next, we will prepare the final decoration.
15. Add perilla seeds to the stone mortar and grind it a bit.
16. A handful of leeks, cut into inch pieces.
17. Preheat the stone pot at medium high temperature, and transfer the boiled pork bone soup to the stone pot.
18. Finally, garnish with grated perilla seeds and chives, and you're done!
Pork bone soup is a very classic Korean dish.
The production process is very simple and does not require very high cooking skills, but the process may be a bit long and more time-consuming.
But as long as everyone is patient, the healthy and delicious pork bone soup will definitely not disappoint everyone's luck.
Some of these seasonings may not be available at home, so you can try it online.