1. Rinse all the vegetables first
2. Cut into small pieces for later use
3. Break the yuba into small pieces, soak in water
4. Defrost fish balls and beef balls with a cross knife for easy taste
5. Bring water to a boil in a pot, add butter hot pot base to boil
6. Then add fish balls and beef balls and cook until they float
7. Finally add the vegetables and cook it
The hot pot base has enough salty and spicy flavor, so no other seasonings are needed.
Vegetables and meat can be added at will according to personal taste.