1. First, let’s talk about the method of peeling peanuts: boil some water and turn off the heat
2. Pour in raw peanuts and blanch it for about half a minute
3. After pulling it out, you will find that the peanuts' infrared jackets are all wrinkled. At this time, you can remove the infrared jackets easily
4. Look, it's all removed. Let’s try this method when I go to the peanut infrared coat. It’s easy and simple.
5. Put a little oil in the pan and fry the peanuts over a medium-to-small heat
6. Hammer the chicken breasts with the back of a knife
8. Chicken starch, light soy sauce, cooking wine and a small amount of oil sizing, marinade preparation
9. Cut green onion into small sections, slice garlic, and cut dried chili into sections
10. Adjusting a proper sauce is the soul of Kung Pao Chicken (Because this dish requires quick stir fry, the sauce must be prepared in advance, and the sauce should not be put slowly during the stir-frying process. The recipe for the sauce: one serving of cooking wine, one serving of raw Smoke, one part vinegar, one part sugar, one part starch, a little salt, two parts water. With this seasoning recipe, you can make sure you can also make delicious Kung Pao Chicken)
11. Put a little more oil in the pan, and heat the pan with cold oil to remove the chicken.
12. Save the base oil, add the Chinese pepper and dried chili to fry slightly
13. Add green onions and stir-fry garlic until fragrant
14. Stir fry the chicken slightly
15. Pour the sauce
16. After the soup is thick, pour in peanuts and turn a few times to get out of the pot