1. The purple garlic is ready, peel it, and wipe the garlic cloves with kitchen paper
2. Put it in a glass bottle, mix the rice vinegar with sugar, then pour it into the glass bottle, and keep the garlic cloves covered, seal the lid, and then store in a cool place
3. Look at some of it turns green in about 5 days
4. At 9 days, it was almost all green. During the two days during the day, the bottle was taken out and placed at room temperature at 25 degrees Celsius, and returned to the refrigerator at night. The temperature difference also accelerated the green process of garlic.
5. Not bad, a good supplement for eating dumplings
It is generally better to marinate Laba garlic with rice vinegar. I use white rice vinegar.