1. First prepare all the ingredients.
2. After washing the Chinese cabbage, first separate the cabbage gang and the cabbage leaves with a knife, cut the cabbage leaves into large slices, and slice the cabbage gang diagonally with a knife into thin slices.
3. Soak the fungus in clean water in advance, shred the green onion and ginger, cut the spicy millet into small sections, and cut the coriander into sections.
4. At this time, take the shrimp from the shrimp line and wash it.
5. After peeling the purple garlic, put it into Dongling wireless meat grinder and mince it.
6. Pour peanut oil into the pot and heat it up, then slowly fry the fragrant peppercorns on a low fire, then put the sea prawns in the pot.
7. When the sea prawns turn red on both sides, set aside.
8. After the bottom oil in the pot is heated, sauté the chopped green onion, ginger and garlic.
9. After adding oyster sauce to taste, stir fry evenly over high heat.
10. At this time, add the cabbage to help stir fry, because the cabbage leaves cook quickly, don't put them together, it will affect the taste.
11. Add sugar to the pot to taste fresh.
12. Continue to stir-fry on high heat until the cabbage gang becomes soft.
13. Add the remaining cabbage leaves and continue to stir-fry until evenly distributed over high heat.
14. At this time, add appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence to taste according to personal taste.
15. After stirring evenly over high heat, add the fried sea prawns and fungus.
16. Continue to stir fry for a while on high heat, add the spicy millet and coriander.
17. Stir evenly over high heat to turn off the heat.
18. La la la, the delicious and nutritious fried cabbage with sea prawns and fungus comes out of the pot.